Wednesday, February 13, 2008

[Fiona] SNOW DAY! STORM DAY!

Shrek and I called out of work today. It is not something that I am ever overly proud about. However, I am on the oldish side and no longer find winter weather,i.e,storms to be fun or exciting. My bones are old and thus I wish to keep them in one piece and not several little shattered fragments. I used to be adventurous. So much so that Shrek would often say that I needed to learn my limits and live within those limits. A sentiment I hated to hear.

A few years ago I broke my leg in a fall on ice. Not fun at all. It cured my winter wonderland enthusiasm. I call out of work for crappy weather. Life is to short. I am not a surgeon or lawyer or other important must go to work profession. I work in retail.

No comments:

Post a Comment