Tuesday, January 20, 2009

[Fiona] Old Eyebones

Wow ! Another year begins. I am getting bifocals...crap. I have dreaded this moment. I knew that someday in my life the time would arrive when I would be on the other side of my youth. The decline begins. How's that for melodrama?

I was not overly surprised or disappointed when I went to my eye guy today. I have been having a difficult time focusing on small print for awhile and my eyebones have felt stressed and overworked. Just imagine if we could fix all of our problems with new glasses. The world really could be a happier place and that stupid phrase,"views the world through rose-colored glasses" might actually gain some true meaning.

Eyeglasses are stupidly expensive! Both hubby and I are getting new glasses. The company we work for offers reimbursement. Still, wow, what a chunk of change we are dropping. It has to be tough if everyone in a family needs glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment