Sunday, October 5, 2008

[Fiona] Odd But True

Odd but true...Webkinz are flippin' cool. I was never one as a child to play dollies and/or house. No way. I wanted to climb trees and build forts. My two sisters and I grew up in a neighborhood of boys. Suffice to say that the boys always had more fun, got dirtier and taught me to spit. How can a girl resist that kind of raw manliness?

Odd but true...I am afraid of dolls that have too much of a life like look to them. Clowns are also not high on my list and in the presence of a person dressed as a clown I get nervous. Shrek has to run interference so I don't break down and cry. So like I said not a big one for playing house when I was young. My best galpal has four wee ones at home. 2 boys, 2 girls and way 2 many Webkinz to keep track of.

Her kids got wind of them at school I am sure. On more than a few occassions when I am at their house visiting all "the babies" get brought out and paraded before me. Not really much interest on my part as Shrek and I have no children and no such plans for any. Having said that I fell in love with the whole Webkinz idea. I am now the proud "parent" to a chipmunk and a pink dragon. I couldn't be happier.

Odd but true...I can play "flash" games of solitaire, matching, cards. I earn kinzcash which can be used to buy groceries, clothes, furniture, doctor visits. A cool concept; teach responsibility and have fun. I am having a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment