Friday, May 2, 2008

[Fiona] I Want To Break Free

I am sitting in my livingroom listening to Queen and trying to get over being pissed. I love this song by Queen...I Want To Break Free. It is totally unbelievable to me how crappy a day can go. This morning I went to three different Dunkin' Donuts and left each one sans coffee. Never mind that I got up a little early because Shrek had yet another day off from work but it was also raining and I thought that I would give myself a treat and get a steamin cup of Joe. As things often go I should not have been surprised that my morning didn't go well.

Sometimes I feel like I never get to win, that the Gods whoever they are get a preverse joy out of pissin on my shoes.Just once I wish my life ran like a Disney cartoon. Those always end on an up note. I Want To Break Free.

No comments:

Post a Comment