Monday, May 26, 2008

[Fiona] NCIS

I love this show. Today Shrek and I have been watching a marathon of the series. I wish I could be Abby. Way back in the day before Goth was a culture I wore black. I wore it more because I felt like it personified who I thought I was. Dark and guarded. I was very angry growing up. I didn't have a lot of friends on purpose and I wished away more days on being grown up than living my life or making life plans.

The character Abby is someone I wish I could have been ...cute, intelligent, well dressed (in the Goth sense of the word) and the holder of one of the coolest jobs I have ever seen portrayed on TV. Then again when I was a kid I wanted to be Ginger from Gilligan's Island.

I am happy to say that now I just want to be me.I am cute, intelligent ,dressed well and ok so my job leaves a lot to be desired but it pays the bill. Now that I have lost weight I am trying to find out what I really like and want. Last week I went out to our local Target and I bought myself two skorts. Black skirts;one over pink shorts and the other over tiger stripes. Shrek liked them alot...bonus for me if you get my drift*** ;^)

No comments:

Post a Comment