Thursday, August 20, 2009

[Shrek and Fiona] Theme Thursday 8-20

It's Theme Thursday again, but this week it looks like we really have nothing to post about this week's theme, "shadow".

The heat wave we're experiencing here in New England has left both of us feeling a little under the weather--I guess you could say, staying with the theme, we're a shadow of our normal selves.

The room that our computers are in isn't air conditioned, and the sun beats on our third floor apartment in the afternoons with the intensity of a desert without, ummm, shadows.

So we leave you with one picture, which we know at least a few of you will get...



Next week we promise a much better effort.

Stay cool, friends.

7 comments:

  1. hopefully you will get a break from the heat and breathe new life into that shadow...

    the pic...i'll have to wait for someone to figure it out and comment...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got it as soon as I saw their heads! 'Twas a great show, it was! And I too, live up on a third level, so can sympathise your plight. I have to cut my way home from Auburn to Oxford, just to get through the haze, wot?

    Nice take, you two :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The White Shadow. I never watched a single episode, but it was always around. The 80s right? I think I was enjoying myself too much to watch TV.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you find a way to add some colour to the shadow :-)

    ReplyDelete